I'm French, married with two kids, I lived in Nîmes, Paris and New York. I graduated from Ecole Polytechnique. I run and practice taekwondo. On my own time I'm a technology junkie.
As leader I strive to establish a personal relation with every member of the team and find the right trigger to motivate everybody. I try to put people in the zone where they will be both happy with what they are doing and efficient in the way they do it. My ultimate goal is to align the interest of the team and the company to create the perfect work environment.
As a project manager, I'm capable of making hard decisions, and managing short term and long term priorities. I'm experienced in discussing features, priorities and risks with clients, partners and providers, and working in a highly international context.
Currently, I work as Deputy CTO for Oscaro. As a side effect, I'm adding python and django to my skill-set, and I enjoy working for an internal client.
Please find my (slightly outdated) resume below:
- All aspects of complex project delivery
- International project management
- Improving .Net skills
- Discovering the USA !
- Highly sophisticated user interface
- Webedge (Efront framework)
- HTML, CSS, JQuery, Highcharts
- Leading a team to create a new product from scratch
- J2EE, PBSPro, Matlab, FLEX
- Management experience (4 developers, user interface)
- Bug fixes on large legacy code
- January, 2008 – December, 2008
- General engineer formation.
- Specialization in several areas of computer science.
- Military training.