I'm French, married with two kids, I lived in Nîmes, Paris and New York. I graduated from Ecole Polytechnique. I run. On my own time I'm a technologie junkie.
As leader I establish a personal relation with every member of the team so I can find the right trigger to generate motivation. I make sure that everybody in in a position where his personal motivation is alligned with the goal of the project.
As a project manager, I'm capable of making decisions, and managing short term and long term priorities. I'm experienced in discussing features, priorities and risks with clients, partners and providers, and working in a highly international context.
I'm interested in a developer position in a startup or a lead developer position in a bigger company.
- All aspects of complex project delivery
- International project management
- Improving .Net skills
- Discovering the USA !
- Highly sophisticated user interface
- Webedge (Efront framework)
- HTML, CSS, JQuery, Highcharts
- Leading a team to create a new product from scratch
- J2EE, PBSPro, Matlab, FLEX
- Management experience (4 developers, user interface)
- Bug fixes on large legacy code
- January, 2008 – December, 2008
- General engineer formation.
- Specialization in several areas of computer science.
- Military training.